We want you to love your purchases. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return any item within the appropriate return window.
Did you buy a physical product (an item that's getting shipped to you)?
- You may return any delivered item within 30 days of receipt or as stated on the terms of the Sale Page. We suggest that you check the Item Sale Page to be sure.
- If you have an account with us, sign in and go to your Purchases Tab.
- Click on "Need to return this item?" and start your return process. To learn more, click here.
- Alternatively, you can request assistance from our Support Team, just submit a request.
- If you placed an order as a Guest User, submit a request to our Support Team to generate a return shipping label to be emailed to you. It will come in the form of an attachment.
- Please note that a return shipping fee as well as the original shipping cost (if any) will be deducted from any refunds.
- Return must be new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- The time it takes to post a credit to your account is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact your bank for details.
- While most items are eligible for a return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked on the sale page. Final Sale items are never eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Additionally, there are some common exceptions to our return policy, such as health and hygiene items, perishables, and all custom or personalized products made for you. These products are not eligible for return or exchange and will be noted on the respective product pages.
- Returns are only accepted for items shipped to any address within the Contiguous United States.
Did you buy a digital or virtual product (education, software, or voucher)?
- If you'd like to return a digital code or voucher deal, all unclaimed digital codes may be returned for store credit within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Digital codes will be considered "unclaimed" if the code has not been clicked and revealed.
- After a license code is revealed, it is considered “claimed” & therefore we cannot reclaim it.