You can change your shipping address after you place an order as long as the item has not shipped. Items are shipped as quickly as possible, so this option is usually only available until the end of the day on which you placed your order.
I placed an Order as an Account Holder
To update the shipping address in an order that has not shipped out yet:
- Log in to your Account & go to your Purchases Tab.
- Under your Purchases, select the order you would like to change the shipping address.
- If the order has not yet been processed for shipping, you’ll see the option to “Edit” the shipping address.
- Enter the updated shipping address, and make sure to include Apartment or Unit Numbers (if any).
- Click Save.
- Your Shipping Address should now have been updated!
- You can also submit a request for assistance with this process.
- If an item has already been processed for shipping, you will not be able to change the address.
- If you do not see an option to update your shipping address, it's because your order has already been processed for shipping.
- For such cases, you may submit a request to update the shipping address on the order.
- We will notify the merchant who processes the order to make the changes to the shipment, but this is not a guarantee.
I placed an Order as a Guest User
- Please submit a request immediately to check if we can still update the shipping address in your order before it ships out.
- We will notify the merchant who processes the order to make the changes on the shipment, but this is not a guarantee.