Having trouble redeeming a Freebie? This sometimes happens because of an issue with Facebook and Twitter social widgets.
Please follow these steps to get your Freebie:
- Visit https://stacksocial.com/free
- Select the Freebie you want
- Click on any of them: Facebook, Twitter
- If you don’t have either, click 'Don't have social media account' & then “copy”
- Click on the green "Get It" button
- The Freebie will now be in your account
To claim your code:
- Log in to your Account & go to your Purchases Tab.
- Under your Purchases, go to the order.
- Click on Product Details.
- Click “Claim My Code”.
- You will now be able to access your redemption assets:
- Redemption Link
- License/ Serial Code
- Redemption Instructions/ Steps
- Follow the instructions listed to complete the redemption process to access your product
This trick works for all Freebies. If you are looking to permanently resolve this issue, you might
try some of these things:
- Another browser (Try using Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Redeem using a laptop or desktop, instead of your mobile device
- Disable any pop-up blockers (the sharing process requires a pop-up widget)
- Try sharing via a different method; if you shared on Twitter and it didn't work, try sharing on Facebook
- Add the code ?bp073114 to the end of the URL
- If you don't see the share buttons at all, you might need to edit some browser settings. Or just use a different browser.
We hope this helps! If you continue to have trouble, feel free to submit a request.