To unsubscribe from our emails, follow these steps:
A. Go to the most recent marketing e-mail you have received from us:
1. Scroll to the bottom of a deal email and click Unsubscribe.
2. A page will open to verify your email address. Click Unsubscribe from all deal emails.
3. Next, you'll see a confirmation page that you've successfully unsubscribed. You should no longer be receiving emails after 48 hours.
B. You can also access the above by logging into your Account > Preferences Tab. Click on Unsubscribe & follow the instructions above.
- If you do not see a confirmation page, please let us know immediately and we'll help out.
- As a friendly reminder, we run a few websites that each have their own email lists (stackskills.com and citizengoods.com). If you're signed up to receive emails from multiple sites, you'll need to individually unsubscribe from each list you'd no longer like to receive emails from.
- Should you still receive emails 48 hours after unsubscribing from a list, please submit a request and we'll work with you to resolve this.
- Attach the latest marketing email you received
- Add any forwarding email address you use